SKINmas Face Oil
SKINmas Face Oil
SKINmas Face Oil
For ladies who want to look after their skin without the multiple-step routine. Simply apply one pump to clean skin morning and night to regenerate and protect the skin with its healing properties and natural moisturisers.
Approximately four months of face oil when following application instructions per unit.
Some of SKINmas face oil benefits:
Calendula Officinalis Oil (anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties)
Contains five very useful compounds to improve skin: Oleanolic acid, lupeol, quercetin, alpha amyrin, and beta amyrin. These are known to provide antioxidant protection, and at the same time, soothe skin and reduce inflammation.
1. Soothe inflammation - COO contains naturally occurring compounds that have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
2. Promotes healing – COO has healing properties that helps to relieve dryness, flaking, and etching.
3. Helps to manage acne – COO is ideal for sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin. Laden with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties it can help banish dark spots, blemishes, acne, and scars.
4. Effective Moisturiser - COO is light in texture, which means it is easily absorbed into the skin.
Organic Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (CSSO)
1. Moderate oil production - CSSO is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize the skin well without clogging pores. Studies have shown it may assist in balancing oily skin and acne by regulating the skin’s oil production.
2. Moisturizes and soothes inflammation – CSSO contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation. This action within the skin can help to calm inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and some conditions like psoriasis, while keeping the skin nourished and moisturized.
3. Anti-aging – CSSO can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles through the action of the high concentration linoleic acid and oleic acids it contains. These fatty acids have a crucial role in improving skin health and reducing effects of environmental damage and aging.
Rosehip Oil (RO)
RO contains vitamin C and vitamin A. It also contains essential fatty acids: oleic acid, palmitic acid, linoleic acid, and gamma-linolenic acid. Its main benefits are to brighten and even out the skin but there is also evidence that it assists skin regeneration and healing by improving elasticity and collagen production.
1. Assist in brightening and evening out the skin - Because it's rich in vitamin C, rosehip oil helps brighten the skin. It also helps decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
2. Increases collagen production and skin elasticity - Research shows that after eight weeks, rosehip oil will lead to a significant improvement in crow's-feet wrinkles, the skin's moisture level, and elasticity.
3. Fights free radicals - With high levels of vitamin C, rosehip seed oil can help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brighten skin, and help fight free radicals in the skin.
4. Hydrates and moisturizes the skin - Including linoleic acid, as well as various other essential fatty acids, rosehip oil is the go-to for acute hydration. It also locks in moisture and is easily absorbed by the skin.
5. Calms inflammation - Rich in vitamin E and anthocyanin—two ingredients that can calm and soothe irritation—rosehip oil can be hugely beneficial for those dealing with rosacea, eczema, and other inflammatory skin issues.
d-α-T is natural vitamin E, This natural form of vitamin E offers significant benefits to the skin. It’s important to understand that there are many forms of vitamin e and also concentrations. 100% naturally occurring Vitamin E has been used in this unique formulation. This naturally derived type of Vitamin E has not been synthesised in a lab, and it is the natural type of Vitamin E that research has shown to provide the greatest antioxidant activity.
1. Antioxidant properties - d-α-T can help the skin tissue to defend itself from pollution and other environmental stressors, and can also boost the effectiveness of other antioxidants (such as vitamin c) when combined.
2. Improves cellular regeneration and can provide healing support for scars, burns, or damaged skin