Please read product labels and ingredients lists carefully and follow the directions of use.
- To minimise contamination, use provided scoops and scapula’s
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use within six months after opening
We do not recommend mixing our products with any other powders materials or serums etc. Our skincare has been formulated at the ideal pH and strength for skin absorption while delivering effective outcomes and minimising skin irritation. Alteration to this pH level may result in the product being less effective.
- Despite the pure natural origin of the majority of our ingredients, they are in concentrated form. This may cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin.
- Individual customer experiences with SKINmas clinical skincare products may vary in terms of effectiveness and potential adverse reactions.
- Allergic reactions or skin sensitivity to SKINmas clinical skincare products is rare, SKINmas clinical skincare does not except responsibility or liability, for any adverse consequences from direct or indirect use of our products.
- If you have a know specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy skin patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history in skin reactions. Discontinue if a reaction occurs.
- Results may vary depending on the baseline skin condition, age, skin type and sensitivity, in addition to how the product is applied and frequency of use
Content found on this website is for informational purposes only.
SKINmas clinical skincare products are intended for personal use in the product description has been supplied to provide information on the possible benefits of our products. The information provided is not intended to prescribe or to be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, should you have any concerns that require medical attention.
SKINmas clinical skincare product information and advice do not claim to cure or prevent medical problems or diseases, and is not intended to replace medical advice. For pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, please consult with your healthcare professional.